Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blizzard of oz




Going to see Malmsteen later, I have a spare ticket, hmmmm. I wonder who will be coming with me ?
I actually wrote an SMS to Jo, but since I deleted her number and all her messages, I guess I cant contact her, such a pity.........well maybe not. Time to move on. :)

I know I’ll feel like a kid with Malmsteen tearing it up, cant wait my friend.

Went out to lunch with wine, free of course, Ignatio did a big thank you to everyone, thanks for what, I haven’t done anything ? Well I lie a little there, I have been downloading and recoding a bit of music, but what’s a guy like me to do ? If I didn’t do that I would be doing absolutely nothing, I’ doing it for my sense of self worth, it makes me feel important, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with work. Well life cant be all about work, can it.

No regrets here my friend, I’ll look back on this contract and say ‘That was the best job I ever had ?’ only because I didn’t have to do anything and no one cared. Yep I think I’ll die a happy fellow reminiscing on that one.

Didn’t do any Spanish today, that’s the beauty of the iRiver, I’ll do it on the way to St Kilda, you little beauty !!!


Give it up, yeah! (Ben Watt song)

No comments: