Monday, May 26, 2008

If I were a painter I would paint my reverie

Check out the deformed hands

(Reverie: A state of dreamy meditation or fanciful musing: lost in reverie.)


Diana put me on to this guy http://www.adamsky.com/portfolio.html, I know my mother would be delighted to see me with more tattoos.

What about your career? You’ll get no job. Indeed, just as well I don’t want a job, just as well.

Met some Canadians on the beach 2 days ago, we gave them our tent so they could get away from the nasty backpackers.

We also met a Mexican guy that walks around very much like a lot of those Hindu priests do in India, by smoking hash they can talk to their gods, he does that too, he’s a long way from India.

Things are getting pretty romantic




He has been changing his skin color, to some kind of greenish color, and sleeps up river, there’s not much rain now, but that will change.

Yesterday the chick from Vancouver was calling him a reject of society, until I pointed out that we can all talk to each other without insulting each other, imagine al the people?

Then Vancouver passed out sitting on the chair after 2 beers, 2 glasses of wine and a few shots of Yeager.

They all leave eventually; the Mexican Hindu guy is floating down the hill, taking in all the beauty of the world, after consuming his tin of sardines, breakfast, lunch and dinner.



Both Vancouver’s are helping themselves down (her pretty bad), Hindu guy is back up and gone again.

Today I hear all these voices, so I look out and the 3 Amigos are back, Hindu guy and 2 Vancouver’s, same seats.

It was pretty obvious from yesterday little miss V. didn’t like the Hindu guy, and sat in between them was Diana, with 2 conversations going on between 4 people.

It would have been enough for me to say `All of ye, feck off out of here…..not you Hindu, you keep rattling away there, I’m feeling more and more normal listening to you`

I like this life


Yesterday Hindu told us he was trying to hitch out of Vegas for 10 days and gave up and walked into the desert to kill himself, he instead walked across the desert; he said it was the only way to leave Vegas.

Not sure how factual any of that would have been, but it was a good story

No comments: