Monday, October 16, 2006

When you take a picture of something you see.


This one can remind some castle from “Star Wars” but in fact it’s a place in which Soviet marriage events were held in Tbilisi, Gergia. In Russia and in USSR marriage doesn’t occur in the church, it happens in a special house called “Palace of The Marage”. It is so still nowadays, though after getting married in such place couple can visit a church.

Story Kieran ? Well the story is, and has been a fair amount of going out. Went to Honky tonks on Friday, had a goat beer at the Gin Palace with a guy on a different project, Ian.

Went to Honkytonks and danced there until the early hours ad swung around on the pole, thought someone went of with my jacket, but no.
Got a message from Matt to go to The Lounge, so off I went, didn’t need to be asked twice my friend.

Went on a bit of a pub crawl of Fitzroy on Saturday and had a good laugh, met lots of good people. Met some pretty cool people on the way into the city and went to the QBH, broke all my rules and waited over 1 hour to get in, Jimmy Van M was playing, he wasn’t that great, the set of his on the Iriver was much better, hung out with the 18-25 youth of Australia, felt a bit old there.

Met a girl that was waiting for the trams to get going and only had $6, so I ended up shouting her a few drinks, she ended up telling me she was in year 12. I was waiting for cheery bomb to open, so I ended hanging out with some people on Smith st, then I met more people on Smith st, did the cherry bomb thing, then went to the lounge, then over to Honky Tonks, left there at 4am or there abuts and woke up at 10.15, luckily the pressure isn’t on at work

Spring carnival is on, so I think it will be the races and not too much partying this weekend, hmmm well I’ll give it a go anyway ?

No comments: